Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My Mission

Hey Everyone,

       I figured I'd make my first post one to get you a little aquanted with myself and tell you a little about why I'm doing this. My name is Gary Turner and I'm a cinephile (geez that sounds so bad LOL!) and music buff. I'm very opinonated on movies and music and I figured I'd use this as platform to express my opions on movies, music, video games and more and hopefully provide some useful insites to you so you don't waste your time on crap(which seems to be being produced in massive quantities)! I realize that I'm hardly the first to do this but hey, the more opinions the better. I plan on doing some reviews on my own accord but I would ideally like this to be as interactive as possible so please comment and give me suggestions suggestions and more suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment